Victorian tertiary applications - VTAC Key Dates 2020Key VTAC application dates for 2020 are listed below.
Applications open for courses, SEAS, and scholarships Monday 3 August 2020 Timely course applications close Wednesday 30 September 2020 SEAS and Scholarships applications close Friday 9 October 2020
* Please note: some courses close August 31.
Australian National University Applications - apply direct to ANU
Applying direct for 2021
You can apply direct to ANU for 2021 and get an early conditional offer. This will allow you to focus on what's really important - completing your final year.
Direct applications will open March 2020. You can apply if:
- You will complete your Year 12 studies in 2020 or an International Baccalaureate Diploma in November 2020
- Your Year 12 studies or International Baccalaureate Diploma need to be completed in an Australian school
- You will be applying for an undergraduate program that starts in 2021.
What you need to know:
- There is no application fee
- You will be required to meet the co-curricular or service requirement
- You will apply for admission, guaranteed accommodation, and over 200 scholarships all in one application
Important Changes to Entry to Undergraduate Medicine - University Clinical Aptitude Test (UCAT)
Entry to Medicine
Students commencing Year 12 in 2020 and planning to apply for any of the following university courses listed below, are reminded that registrations for the UCAT (University Clinical Aptitude Test) open in March 2020. In the meantime, students who are preparing for entry into these courses are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the practice tests and preparation material provided at UCAT Preparation
The University of Adelaide - Medicine, Dental Surgery, Oral Health
Curtin University - Medicine
Monash University - Medicine
The University of New South Wales - Medicine
The University of Queensland - Medicine (provisional entry), Dental Science
University of Tasmania - Medicine
The University of Western Australia - Medicine (Direct Pathway), Dental Medicine (Direct Pathway)
Western Sydney University - Medicine
The University of Auckland - Medicine
University of Otago - Medicine, Dental Surgery