Planning to study in the US - take a look at EducationUSA
Education USA - where to find information
- EducationUSA Australia Facebook page will continue to provide resources when they become available to support to students and their families at: https://www.facebook.com/EducationUSAAustralia/
- All future sessions are advertised from the events tab.
- You can ‘like or ‘follow’ our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/EducationUSAAustralia/
- EducationUSA Australia website at https://au.usembassy.gov/education-culture/educationusa-australia/
- Information uploaded that will support and assist you with applying to US Colleges or being recruited as student-athlete. Information is uploaded in sections and we have clearly mapped the ‘Applying to U.S. Colleges’ section through the 5 steps which are:
Step 1 – Research Your Options
Step 2 – Finance Your Studies
Step 3 – Complete Your Application
Step 4 – Apply for Your Student Visa
Step 5 – Prepare for Your Departure
Change of Preference Information for 2020 Year 12 students
Click HERE to see Change of Preference contact details for tertiary institutions accessible through VTAC.
National Skills Commission Australian Jobs 2020 publication
The publication provides an overview of trends in the Australian labour market to support job seekers and employment service providers, career advisers, those considering future training and work and people interested in labour market issues.
To access the 2020 publication, click HERE
Victorian tertiary applications - VTAC Key Dates 2020Key VTAC application dates for 2020/21 are listed below.
Applications open for courses, SEAS, and scholarships Monday 3 August 2020 Timely course applications close Wednesday 30 September 2020 SEAS and Scholarships applications close Friday 9 October 2020 VCE results and ATAR released to students Wednesday 30 December 2020 Change of preference deadline for January offers 12pm, Monday 4 January 2021 January offers released Thursday 14 January 2021
Important Changes to Entry to Undergraduate Medicine - University Clinical Aptitude Test (UCAT)
Entry to Medicine
Students commencing Year 12 in 2020 and planning to apply for any of the following university courses listed below, are reminded that registrations for the UCAT (University Clinical Aptitude Test) open in March 2020. In the meantime, students who are preparing for entry into these courses are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the practice tests and preparation material provided at UCAT Preparation
The University of Adelaide - Medicine, Dental Surgery, Oral Health
Curtin University - Medicine
Monash University - Medicine
The University of New South Wales - Medicine
The University of Queensland - Medicine (provisional entry), Dental Science
University of Tasmania - Medicine
The University of Western Australia - Medicine (Direct Pathway), Dental Medicine (Direct Pathway)
Western Sydney University - Medicine
The University of Auckland - Medicine
University of Otago - Medicine, Dental Surgery